Monday, November 12, 2012

Week Forty Three

I have finished my Emelie cardigan in Madtosh Pashmina. The colour is Antique Lace.
I couldn't be happier with it.
 
 
Especially the way the sleeves fit to the armholes. (I redrafted these from the pattern so I could knit them upwards from the cuff)
 
 

I'm much happier with the buttons too, now that I see them on a finished garment.



I am so pleased with this turned out-- its all I can do to stop myself immediately casting on another.
I wore this today and I think it will be a very useful cardigan.

For this week I have only the tailors form photographs. When I do a 'proper' photo shoot I will put it with the silk sift dress I chose the yarn to match.

I worked a little more on my Flo cardigan. This is also in Madtosh pashmina (colour Ink). I chose a "Pearl" from Rowan Kidsilk haze for the contrast ruffle.



I tiedyed some fabric.


 

2 comments:

  1. Emelie is absolutely beautiful. The colour combination, sleeves and the buttons are perfect.

    Love the tiedyed fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love the Emelie. I had to sit on my hands not to purchase your leftover Pashmina (don't tell me if it hasn't sold - do you think that there would be enough for a honey cowl, is it a proper cool beige?). Beautiful knitting and finishing.

    ReplyDelete