The Green Tea cardigan is progressing. I have finished both sleeves and the back. I am working my way up the first of the two fronts.
Todays picture isn't much different from the previous.. just more of it.
I hope by next week I will be able to post a picture of the leaf yoke.
My young daughter is serious about training the puppy. We have a trainer to help us and our sessions require lots of treats for good behaviour. My daughter needed a little bag to hold all these food treats when she's out walking.
So I made her one. She chose the fabric from the stash. Its a quilting cotton, all up I used half a fat quarter.
Then just a red ribbon strap and a bow for extra girly decoration.
I will make her a couple more (for different outfits! Her plan, not mine.) My next one might incorporate interfacing inside the top edge.
Finally, I have noticed that jeans for my nine year old boy last about five minutes. The jeans themselves are fine but he goes straight through the knees. Not that I am a reluctant shopper for either of my kids.. but I hate to see waste.
I got crafty on sewing patches. The chino patch is a leftover from a Kokka cotton linen blend fabric I used in his bedroom. The stripe (appliquéd with gold metallic machine thread!) is a quilting cotton.
My stash was quite limited for boy fabrics.