Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Week One Hundred and Four

I made a quick summer dress in this digitally printed silk satin. Its called "Where in the World" and I used one panel piece. The pattern is Vogue 8683



I decided to not have a belt which would break the line of the image and also require me to raise the graphic much higher (so the centreline would be at the waist).

The seams are french seamed and I hand stitched the hems.




The naughtiest spaniel in the world (yes, that's her in the picture above with the plastic top from a can of spray adhesive) chewed my daughter's pink hat brim. We added some crafty inspiration from the ribbons box.




















2 comments:

  1. The dress is beautiful, and the placement of the pattern is perfect. The hat rescue is very cut (as is the culprit dog).

    ReplyDelete