Monday, August 20, 2012

Week Thirty One


Annabelle is finished. I couldn't be happier with it. I love everything about it and wish I hadn't put it off for so long.
It was a boring knit.. all that garter stitch. But on 6.5mm needles, a fast one.

I will be casting on another, probably in Sundara Aran Silky Merino.

That's my only craft report for this week. It has been a very busy week and lots more to come.

I am commiting to myself to reduce the yarn stash during the rest of the year. This Annabelle cardigan made a good start. With that yarn, plus some destashing on ravelry. I have emptied one big plastic tub.

(You can see it on the lowest level)


My plan is to empty all the side tubs either by knitting or by destash.


No sewing this week and maybe not much in the coming week either. We have a new dog taking up my attention so I am sticking with my existing knit projects.
Also the kids have a Book Week Parade. They need help with their costumes.

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed at your stash! Mine is a bit more scattered...

    Like the cardi on you. I bet you needed it today!

    ReplyDelete