Monday, August 27, 2012

Week Thirty Two

It's been a very busy week and not nearly as much craft activity as I would have liked.
I did a very big sort out of the yarn stash in the spirit of spring cleaning and a lot of knitting but on only one project.

Lightweight Sweater has progressed. I've cast off the body now and am starting to knit down the sleeves. This photo is a couple of days old, I'm now about 50% of the way down the first sleeve. I hope to have this sweater finished by the end of this coming week.



I pulled yarn for another Annabelle cardigan.
This is Sundara Yarns Aran Silky Merino in the colour "Somewhere Out There"



And I have set aside the Rowan cotton for my boy's jumper in favour of this Worsted Merino. Also by Sundara Yarn but the colour is "The Hours With You". It will be a plain top-down raglan.



Finally, we made a drive down the south coast and on the way I stopped in at Sew and Tell at Berri.
I bought this skein of Tilli Thomas yarn as a s'souvenir'. I thought I could make a little something for my daughter for Christmas with it. Its pink with sparkly pink sequins. Just her thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment