Monday, September 17, 2012

Week Thirty Five

Almost at the end of school term and crafting time is limited.

I am almost finished with my daughters Polly cardigan. Its in Madelinetosh Vintage. I have a simple plastic button to go on once I've finished the front ribbed edging.



I continued knitting my second Annabelle cardigan in Sundara Aran Silky Merino in the colour Somewhere Out There. The photograph doesn't do this yarn justice. It is gorgeous. Very soft and with lots of silky drape.



I made a quick pair of pyjamas for my boy in this red organic stretch cotton. I am planning a few more plain tops for both kids and then to let them loose with fabric paints in the forthcoming school holidays.


I slipped it onto my dress form (even though its for a nine year old boy) and took a couple of quick iphone pictures.




Finally, I received this sublime Sundara Sport Silky Cashmere yarn in the mail. It was a yarn club issue and came with a scarf/wrap pattern. The colour is called Driftwood. I have bought more however and I'm thinking about making an Emelie cardigan.


School holidays will have started next week. I will be posting my update on Wednesday instead because we're taking a few extra days away from the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment