Saturday, November 30, 2013

Week Ninety Seven

This is Haven, knit in Rowan Cocoon (colour Quarry Tile) gifted for a friend. I have a picture to show because I photographed this quite a long time ago but couldn't show it until it had been received.

It was a reasonably quick knit using all of the four balls of yarn. I love it so much, if it was for anyone other than the recipient I might have struggled to give it away. 

I will definitely be knitting one for myself in the New Year.



I have lots more crafting news.

I am knitting the sleeves down on the Incan Gold cardigan. I am very happy with how it is coming together. I hope it will be finished soon. That and the pink "crown" sweater for my daughter.

The cross stitch cushion from a few weeks back has come back with its upholstery finishing. It looks beautiful in my daughter's bedroom.

I've started a baby cardigan. Actually I have two baby cardigans on the needles. One is committed and one was because I found myself without knitting one afternoon. 

When my camera and I return to the city I will update all this with photographs.
This is the last week of school term and the long summer holidays are due. I am looking forward to lots of crafting. I will be dusting off the sewing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment