Thursday, May 22, 2014

Week 121 : Green Silk Compassion

I have finished the back of the Sundara Sport Silk sweater in the colour Compassion. Its held at the point of the bottom of the yoke and I will join it up for that stage when Ive done the front (next) and the two sleeves.

Its not a great photograph. the rich emerald silk is very hard to photograph even with a sophisticated camera. Even worse on my iPhone today. I tried to fiddle with the colour in photoshop (with marginal improvement)



It's been an extraordinarily busy week. Mostly with not crafty commitments, although I have finished the pink Windmill cardigan from last week (save for seaming and buttons).
I have been making sewing plans for the forthcoming winter. Fabric is folded and I plan a focussed cutting session for several garments both for myself and for the kids.


1 comment: