Monday, July 9, 2012

Week Twenty Five

Lots of knitting this week but only one project photograph to show.

Akoya Cardigan
I have started the first sleeve and cast on the second. The yarn is Sundara yarn's Sport Silky Cashmere in the colour Gingered Peach.


Lightweight Sweater
I have knitted down quite a lot of the body on this sweater, despite that its still looking much like it did last week. I'm hoping to be ready to knit the sleeves by thwe time school term starts in a little over a week.

Brigid Cardigan
I am almost finished the right front. Then a left front and button bands and  I'm ready to finish the sleeves. I will be weighing my remaining yarn, dividing it in order to get the sleeves as long as possible. My goal is to have the body assembled ready for sleeve knitting by next post.

New Yarn
This Sundara Sport Silky Cashmere arrived this week. Its a special 'club' colour in the July issue of Summer Sunflower. I am looking for scarf projects for it. Something with an easily repeatable lace.



No comments:

Post a Comment